enfermeria2016

The fee that they asked me to pay is higher now that when I started filling my taxes. How can I change that ?

KatrinaLO

Our add-ons may increase your TurboTax Online fees but can help save you time and provide additional assistance and guidance.

However, if your TurboTax Online fees are higher than expected you can reduce them by removing add-ons:

·         Remove PLUS More Help & Tools

·         Remove pay-with-your-refund (Refund Processing)

·         Remove Premium Service

·         Remove MAX Benefits

·         Remove Expert Services

·         Remove a state

MeganS

If your TurboTax Online fees aren't quite what you expected, it's likely you upgraded to a more full-featured version, added a state, and/or chose one or more optional services or add-ons.

To view what fees are applied, you can take the steps below:

1. After signing in to (continuing) your online return, Select Tax Tools in the bottom left and then Tools (see attached tax tools)
  2. In the pop-up window, click the My Fees button to get a breakdown of your TurboTax charges.

Tip: If these instructions don't work (for example, on your mobile device) open the File section and then proceed to the Review Your Order screen. This also shows the breakdown of your charges.

Once you have determined what is causing the increase in cost, you can remove certain features in most cases. Below are some helpful links for the common fees:

How do I remove the Refund Processing Service?

Can I switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?

How do I delete my state in TurboTax Online?

Can I remove PLUS?

Can I remove MAX?

How do I remove the Premium Services fee?

Why am I being charged for TurboTax Federal Free Edition?

How do I pay my TurboTax Online fees?