The Federal Return you filed for me is wrong. My M...

The Federal Return you filed for me is wrong. My Medicare deductions were $ 1,626.00 and it shows on my return as Federal Tax paid which makes my refund much too high.

What is the status of my Federal return?

I am sorry, TurboTax does not file your returns for you, as it is a tax preparation software. 

Here is how you can find the status of your federal return:

When you log into your TurboTax Online account, your filing status should be displayed on your homepage. You can also use our e-file status lookup tool to get your current status. 

You can also check your refund status directly through the IRS using these links: Where’s My Refund on IRS.gov or the IRS mobile app, IRS2Go to check your status.

If your return was filed incorrectly, follow these steps to file an amended return:

In order to file an amended return, make sure that your 2019 return was accepted in TurboTax Online or paper-filed through the mail by the IRS.

To prepare an amended return through TurboTax, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Scroll down to Your tax return & documents (you may need to select Show), select 2019 and then Amend (change) return.
  3. Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
  4. Carefully follow the instructions. Don't worry if your refund changes to $0. This is normal on amended returns.
  5. When finished, we'll give you instructions for printing and mailing your amended return as amendments can't be e-filed.