The error message "Credit Card Needs to be Reset on the Intuit Server" appears in TurboTax when you attempt to e-file your return under the following conditions:
- You e-filed your return with taxes due that are owed at the time of filing.
- You chose to pay the balance due by credit card via either Official Payments or Pay1040.
- Your return was rejected, and fixing the reason for the rejection changed the amount of taxes due on the return.
To resolve this issue, you will need to contact us.
If you're using TurboTax Online:
- Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
- Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Ask your question, and then:
- Post it to our community of experts; or
- Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).
If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.
Still have questions?Make a post