Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tetri87

Why did I just get charged $55 to file my taxes. When I was completing my return the deluxe version was $35. That was the one I chose. I Just realized I got charged more.

Two days ago I tried to pay and it wouldn't accept my credit card, it said it didn't match my billing address. After double checking with wellsfargo I was finally able to complete my taxes today. But for some reason today I got charged $55 instead of $35. How is it possible that  you over charged me by $20 within a couple of days without notice, even though I had already completed my taxes and selected the deluxe version for $35. I am disgusted right now and demand a refund of $20.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why did I just get charged $55 to file my taxes. When I was completing my return the deluxe version was $35. That was the one I chose. I Just realized I got charged more.

The early filer discounts expired on March 16.

Important Offer Details and Disclosures:

Actual prices are determined at the time of print or e-file and are subject to change without notice. Savings and price comparisons based on anticipated price increase expected in March.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The early filer discounts expired on March 16.

Important Offer Details and Disclosures:

Actual prices are determined at the time of print or e-file and are subject to change without notice. Savings and price comparisons based on anticipated price increase expected in March.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies