Can you only use marketplace insurance for self-employed health insurance if it is in your name?

I have a sole proprietorship LLC and am trying to estimate my taxes for 2018. I had to get insurance this year on the healthcare.gov marketplace. Due to which doctors are available on which plans, my wife and I are on one plan, and my children are each on another (under their names, crazy I know but it was the only way the marketplace would do it). I read that for a self-employed health insurance premium, it has to be either in my name or in the LLC's. Would the premiums for my wife's and my insurance be deductible as self-employed insurance and the kids' be under medical expenses?

Yes, you may deduct your medical premiums for a policy in your name that covers you and your spouse. Since your children are on another policy, those premiums would not be included in the Self-Employment Health Insurance Deduction. But you may report those premiums as an Itemized Deduction for Medical Expenses on Schedule A.

Per IRS Pub 535 Self-Employed Health Insurance Deduction: "You may be able to deduct the amount you paid for medical and dental insurance and qualified long-term care insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents. [snip] For self-employed individuals filing a Schedule C, C-EZ, or F, a policy can be either in the name of the business or in the name of the individual."

The cost of your medical insurance is deductible, but medical insurance for your wife and children are not a tax deductible expense (I'm assuming your wife is not an employee of your LLC). 

Medical expenses (doctor visits, medications, etc.) are deductible on Schedule A for all of you to the extent they exceed 7.5% of your AGI.

Hope this helps!