turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The consent to e-file has my year of birth incorrect and in a different format. It will not accept the correct info or even what it says below. It is mandatory. Help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AngelG

The consent to e-file has my year of birth incorrect and in a different format. It will not accept the correct info or even what it says below. It is mandatory. Help.

Try going back into your personal information and delete and then reenter (even if it is correct). You may even want to try from a different web browser (i.e. if you're using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Chrome) If trying from a different browser, make sure to completely log out and close out browser.

If you have double checked all forms and personal information and everything is correct, your next option will be to mail it. Here is a walk through on how to print and mail your return:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401713

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AngelG

Try going back into your personal information and delete and then reenter (even if it is correct). You may even want to try from a different web browser (i.e. if you're using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Chrome) If trying from a different browser, make sure to completely log out and close out browser.

If you have double checked all forms and personal information and everything is correct, your next option will be to mail it. Here is a walk through on how to print and mail your return:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401713

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies