turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

egs731

Have you shipped the 2016 TY Turbo Tax CDs?

I have automatic renewal for my Turbo Tax Product.  I am looking for the CD, it has not arrived yet.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

The CD's shipped in mid November.  Did you get a charge on your credit card?
ssdowd

I'm having this issue, too. Yes, my account was charged.
jnosari

Yes, my credit card was charged in November,, but I haven't received my CD
jnosari

At this point I think I need to order another 2016 CD.  Please contact me with instructions.

@jnosari - Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a support agent for assistance with this problem.
See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>

If your credit card was out of date and you didn't fix it early enough you have now missed the 2016 program window and making any changes now will only effect the 2017 program sent out next November. If this is so then all you can do now is buy the 2016 program either directly from Turbo Tax or another reputable retailer.    

When can I expect to receive my TurboTax Advantage order?

TurboTax Advantage orders start processing in early November and are shipped out by mid-November. Check your order status here.

Before we process your TurboTax Advantage order, you'll receive a notification with your product selection(s). You can also sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account to see which TurboTax products you have on order.

As a courtesy to our CD customers, a download is also included as part of your purchase.  This means once the product does start to ship in November, instead of having to wait for your CD to arrive, you can download your copy right away to your computer.  Just log into your TurboTax Advantage account and look for My Downloads.  Just like the CD, which can be installed on supported Mac and Win operating systems, we include a download for both Mac and Win.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies