Solved: The amount that I was given by Turbo Tax is not what IRS has can you help me with this

The amount that I was given by Turbo Tax is not what IRS has can you help me with this

If the amount is different from what TurboTax has, it can be a few things.

• Calculation Error
  • Refund Offset or Adjustment

You can always check the IRS Where's My Refund tool for more information, it should contain a disclaimer if your refund was offset. You will also get an explanatory letter from the government if your refund differs from what was on your filed return.

• Calculation Error
  • Refund Offset or Adjustment