Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I see my TurboTax fees again? Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on My Fees.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on My Fees.

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Click on View order details

This does not show me the total amount of my turbotax fees. Please inform me without an auto response. Thank you.

You deducted a TurboTax fee from your refund
Fees for products or services that you deducted from your tax refund may not appear here as an order. -- this is what I am seeing for my filing.... how can I see the charges that YOU are charging me?

That was not an auto response.  It shows the fees.  What it does not show is the $39.99 if you chose the optional Refund Processing Service to have the fees deducted from the federal tax refund.  Those are separate fees by the third party processor, not TurboTax fees.

I also paid for Max defense however I am not seeing those charges any where now - at this time. I list of fees should be available to those using TurboTax services. And with all due respect, it does not show the fees - I copied and pasted exactly what I see on my end after following your instructions perbetum.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies