Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

fssinger

Previous years I could srlrct from links to income and deductions. 2016 premiere on macbook it seems I have to scroll through every question to get to a previous or later section. Help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Previous years I could srlrct from links to income and deductions. 2016 premiere on macbook it seems I have to scroll through every question to get to a previous or later section. Help?

See these screen images.   Does your screen look like this?

The first image shows you the main tabs and subtabs for broad categories.

Images 2-4 tell you how to do a Topic Search.  Click on MY ACCOUNT, then choose TOOLS.  Then choose TOPICS SEARCH.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

There are tabs for navigating, as well as a Search function and a Topics Search function.

Are you using Online TurboTax as shown by your username above, or are you using  desktop Premier (CD/download) installed on your Macbook?
fssinger

online premiere on a macbook
fssinger

I don't see tabs or search function F singer

I'm going to post some screen images below.  I can't post them in a comment.  Tell me if you see the same thing.  It will take me a few minutes.
fssinger

Thanks, epo39b the only image I see below is a text block with no message

As you will notice above,  I said "It will take me a few minutes."  I'm ready to post it now.
fssinger

Thankx

See these screen images.   Does your screen look like this?

The first image shows you the main tabs and subtabs for broad categories.

Images 2-4 tell you how to do a Topic Search.  Click on MY ACCOUNT, then choose TOOLS.  Then choose TOPICS SEARCH.

There is also another tab way up in the top right that says "Search", but it searches more than just the program.  It that  Search tab doesn't have what you need, then the Topic Search is more definitive.
fssinger

Think I am back on rack. Appreciate your help

Also when you go to the TOOLS menu,  below the TOPIC SEARCH button you will see a blue button for TOPIC LIST.   You can use that to get to different areas, too.

You're welcome.  Good luck.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies