turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aja

Fed Taxes completed, but NC state download is not working.

I have Home & Business downloaded from Amazon. When I click download tab, dialogue box opens, I click to select NC as state and click OK. Next screen says download complete but there are no forms and I still an active get download state radio button on main page.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

First, make sure your main software is fully updated, then close down TTX, then restart it and try again.

Then, if it still doesn't work

Try the following procedure and fix it tool:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2586062-state-loop-indicates-turbotax-is-up-to-date-after-updating...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

3 Replies

First, make sure your main software is fully updated, then close down TTX, then restart it and try again.

Then, if it still doesn't work

Try the following procedure and fix it tool:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2586062-state-loop-indicates-turbotax-is-up-to-date-after-updating...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
aja

Thanks Steam Train. It worked. Much appreciated!
dhalpe

thanks, that worked! 

I now need to file my 2020 return.  Wondering re a couple of things.  I’ll be reporting stock assets, 1099G (PUA unemployment help) income, royalties (1099 Misc from Amazon KDP, minus various deductions for expenses), 1099-NEC contractor income (no deductions, I think, from that) and some regular W2 $.   What product would I need to buy? 

Also, do you know how I can get ahold of the 1099G?  I haven’t received (from Puerto Rico unem dept, and they don’t answer the phones, etc.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies