turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

piotrdusa

I'm doing taxes for 2013 now, yes 2013 and I need to buy NJ state. I already use FED and NY state. Please help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'm doing taxes for 2013 now, yes 2013 and I need to buy NJ state. I already use FED and NY state. Please help

May I ask what you are using to complete 2013 returns right now? They can't be done online since it's for current tax year of 2017 only and TurboTax no longer sells nor supports the 2013 CD/Download software. See below for your options on filing a 2013 return.  

Can I use TurboTax to file a 2013, 2012, 2011, or earlier tax return?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

May I ask what you are using to complete 2013 returns right now? They can't be done online since it's for current tax year of 2017 only and TurboTax no longer sells nor supports the 2013 CD/Download software. See below for your options on filing a 2013 return.  

Can I use TurboTax to file a 2013, 2012, 2011, or earlier tax return?
piotrdusa

Thanks, I will use NJ Tax Division.

You are welcome!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies