nettashoffner

Telling me to mail them my taxes in

and wont allow me to e file
BarbaraW22

Telling me to mail them my taxes in

If you are not able to e-file your tax return, please consider the following suggestions:

• Review your return again. There may be an error or missing information that is preventing you from e-filing.
    • Click on "Review" from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and answer the questions.
  • There may be a form in your tax return that cannot be e-filed. Please review your return and then click on this TurboTax article to see if all the forms in your return can be e-filed.
  • If you are still unable to e-file, you can print and mail your return by clicking on Tax Tools from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and then Print Center. Please see the instruction page that prints out for the correct address to mail your return.

NOTE: You still have time to fix any issues on your return. The IRS will begin processing tax returns on 1/27/2020. 

For more information, please see this TurboTax Help Article

marthacherry40

Telling me to mail them my taxes in

I need help filing my taxes, please? The status returned rejected and I don't know why. If I can get a printed copy, I will mail them.

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Telling me to mail them my taxes in

@marthacherry40 If your e-file has been rejected, please follow the steps in the following FAQ to attempt to fix it: Fixing a rejected return in Turbo Tax