Taxes and residency for a Green card holder

I'm a green card holder, my husband filed the petition in South Carolina and I got my temporary Greencard in SC. My husband is in the military and he joined in Florida, we both have SC driver's license. Now we are stationated in Virginia, I have been working in VA and my permanent Greencard got approved here in VA. We bought a house in VA, have our car registered in VA (car is under his name only). My question is, what is my Legal residency. Should I just apply for a VA DL? Am i under the Military Spouse Residency Relief Act?. Also I don't know if this might be relevant but now I'm becoming a U.S Citizen in VA.

For tax purposes, it does not matter which state you reside in , once you have a green card you are a resident.  For immigration status  you are  a permanent resident.

For state residency, it is the state you call home, where you return to after short absences and where you have most connections.  From your post you appear to be a resident of Virginia -- home, car etc.   However, for military persons ( and their family ) generally it is the Home of Record that rules -- most of the time.  

Does that help ? or muddle more ?