Solved: Taxed rejected claiming the IRS does not have the EIN number I entered. The number is exactly what is on the 1099-R. How do I fix this issue?

Taxed rejected claiming the IRS does not have the EIN number I entered. The number is exactly what is on the 1099-R. How do I fix this issue?

You will need to contact the administrator of your retirement account and verify the EIN with them. If the EIN was incorrectly entered on your Form 1099-R, you will need to have them file a corrected Form 1099-R and have a copy of this corrected Form 1099-R sent to you.