Tax programs other than Turbo tax (recommendations?)

Anyone recommend tax programs other than Turbo Tax? This year I had bad experiences with TT help& now I see TT has left unfixed the "details" link to updates. I'm now wary and am looking for alternatives. Maybe all of them have uncorrected errors?  Maybe even professional preparers have software with issues that are not fixed in timely way?   Would appreciate comments before I give up on TT!!!!!

@LydiaJHF wrote:

Maybe even professional preparers have software with issues that are not fixed in timely way?   

In fact, that is the case and it is just one person's opinion but if you are going to continue using consumer-level software, you might as well stick with TurboTax.

Otherwise, look into having your income tax returns professionally prepared.

what makes you think that any other consumer software would be error free.    The same is true for pro software.  I do work for a CPA firm and even now they are still receiving updates to the tax program.   

Using a pro would be more costly.  You pay for their time + they factor in the cost of the software.   if you still want to check out other software, you have access to a  computer so do your own homework.