Tax Paid to Missouri (including its political subdivisions, if any) on Double-Taxed Income

Hi All,

I live in Kansas and work in Missouri, I was doing the taxes using TurboTax and filled out the Missouri first and then while completing the Kansas state, there is a section 'Tax Paid to Missouri' and this shows the following :

Below are the amounts that transferred from your Missouri state return. These amounts represent the income you earned while a resident of Kansas that was taxed by both Missouri and Kansas. If the amounts are correct, leave the second column blank

Missouri Return Amount      Correct Amount

Double-Taxed Income                                                                                                                               $XXXX
Tax Paid to Missouri (including its political subdivisions, if any) on Double-Taxed Income          $XXXX

While, the "Double-Taxed Income" value is correct, I was wondering how the "Tax Paid to Missouri((including its political subdivisions, if any) on Double-Taxed Income" is getting calculated based on the W2.

How do I verify this value given by the Turbo Tax software is correct against the W2?

Appreciate your valuable suggestions.