pastudent

Tax history plots look all wrong. Taxes shown as greater than income etc

The  tax history report graph in 2018 Turbo Tax looks completely wrong. Is this a known issue or is there some larger issue with the data entered.

SteamTrain

Yep...those graphs are all fouled up....and are meaningless now.

The Tax history forms (in Forms Mode) appear to be more correct, but some people claim those have some errors too.

They are supposed to be fixed at some point, but right now I imagine that the real tax filing forms, schedules and calculation bugs are getting all of the attention.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain