Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Tax form for uk wages

I live in London, UK.   Where do I put taxes deducted from my wages as there is only a box for 'Federal Tax'?


Where do I add my income from Working Tax credit for my child?



PS.  This stuff is confusing!!!

2 Replies
Level 20

Tax form for uk wages

All foreign earned income is entered under the Personal Income tab in the Foreign Earned Income & Exclusion section.

All foreign taxes paid are entered under the Deductions & Credits tab in the Estimates & Other Taxes paid section. In there you'll find a sub section for the foreign stuff paid.

Level 3

Tax form for uk wages