cfurey16

@tag team Sooooo...as I asked before, if I can’t delete a state return on the free version, can I still just file it anyways (as blank)?

tagteam

You should be able to skip the state return and just file your federal return.

cfurey16

Dear god...guys everything is done. Federal and correct states. There is an extra added on “blank” state. It was an accident. I have the option to delete other state(s), but not the option to delete the accidental blank Massachusetts return I added. Can I just go ahead and submit everything anyways?? Seeing how there is no way to delete it...which shows how flawed the app is 

cfurey16

?