System won't let me file with foreign address. I p...

System won't let me file with foreign address. I paid $ 160+, to file sends me back to info to put in a U.S. mailing address (which then changes my return!). What now?

Are you trying to pay the TurboTax fees with a credit card that does not have a US mailing address? If so, you can't do that and that may be why you can't enter the foreign address.  If you have a friend in the US that you can use their credit card, you could enter that and charge the fees.

If this is not your situation, use the help at this link for how to enter a foreign address: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-enter-a-foreign-address-in-turbotax/...

Hi Roger, Thanks for reply, payment ok with my U.S. credit card/my mother's U.S. address. No problem.   My foreign address is on my return as I have resided abroad for many years. All well with return, then I click "start" to file and  systems says I  did not fill outaddress when I did (foreign country, Italy, etc. ) so I can't continue. I did as you show on the link from the beginning. Thanks

You can try contacting TurboTax support directly for help: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-contact-turbotax/00/26991

Thanks Texas Roger!  I hope it will be possible to speak to someone or just get it solved when they are open