Solved: Still shopping do I have to pay?

Still shopping do I have to pay?

I guess I have to upgrade to premier service to get access to a form to declare my home sale. I am still deciding if I am going to choose turbotax if I check the premier option to get your refund estimate and then go with someone else and not file with you am I going to have to pay the 50 odd dollars?

Still shopping do I have to pay?

No, you will not have to pay if you decide after upgrading that you do NOT want to complete your return with TurboTax. Fees are either taken out of your Federal refund or paid with your Credit/Debit card shortly before you complete and e-file your tax returns. 

Still shopping do I have to pay?