matt_lopresti

Something wrong with your Form 2441: I enter cost for each of my 2 kids but it puts the sum in "Provider amount paid" for the first listed provider and 0 for the other.

matt_lopresti

I realized the answer to my own question and to the question also stated about: "Error message: Form 2441 Provider amount paid-2 must be entered." The problem was that one of my kids spent time at both providers but I only entered her once. I did not realize I could enter each kid twice (once for each provider). Once I went back and did that, it solved the Error.

matt_lopresti