So if I had health insurance should I wait for a form to come to file with my W-2's ???

If you had health insurance through your employer, then you don't have to wait for any health care tax documents to arrive in the mail before filing your tax return.  In other words, you can file your return normally (including, of course, your W-2 income information).

You may, later this month, or next, receive a Form 1095-B or 1095-C from your employer, showing your employer health coverage information.  You should save this document as a record, and proof of coverage.

On the other hand, if you did not have employer-sponsored health insurance, and you instead used one of the ObamaCare exchanges (either the federal one or a state version) to buy an individual or a family policy, then you will be receiving an official Form 1095-A from the exchange.  In this instance, you do need to wait for the 1095-A to arrive before you file.

Here is a link to a TurboTax webpage that will help explain this in some more detail:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Health-Care/What-are-1095-Tax-Forms-for-Health-Care-/...

Thanks for asking this important question!