ryku_cloud

So I signed my tax return over to my mom an now I'm unable to cash it, it was a check due to I don't have a bank account how do I fix this

Jimesa

Yes, even if it has been signed over to your mom, many banks will still let you process it for deposit to an account that is in your name. Please make sure to speak with the bank FIRST about how to properly proceed. Rest assured, they have experienced your situation before!

Jimesa

You can always go to your local bank or credit union and open a Checking or Savings account then use this check as your initial deposit. Remember to ask at the bank (explaining your situation) before you begin the process.
ryku_cloud

Even if it's been signed over, I'll talk to a bank about it
Jimesa

ryku_cloud

Thank your for your knowledge
Jimesa

You are very welcome! I happen to have a banking background!