regreg168

So I mailed in my tax return on the 15 of Jan. And I don’t have any confirmation that it’s there and I wanna efile before it’s too late

Did you get a USPS Tracking number?  Per the IRS,

Issues with Where’s My Refund

Currently the Where’s My Refund tool is telling some users, in error, that they have entered their information incorrectly. We are working to resolve this issue and will update this message once the issue is corrected.

COVID-19 Mail Processing Delays

It’s taking us longer to process mailed documents including:

• Paper tax returns, and
  • All tax return related correspondence.

We are processing all mail in the order we received it.

Do not file a second tax return or call the IRS.

Refunds | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

regreg168

no I haven't had any confirmation. its like as soon as it was put into the usps mailbox it disappeared. I have had no updated info on it. and just want to file electronically but it won't let me