turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I keep trying to download this year's CD, but always get shunted to on-line processing. I give up. You win. After fifteen years, you've finally made your web site un

Your site even cuts me off mid-sentence in a complaint.
Good bye
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I keep trying to download this year's CD, but always get shunted to on-line processing. I give up. You win. After fifteen years, you've finally made your web site un

"site cuts me off mid-sentence in a complaint"

The question field is limited to 170 characters, since it's just to title the thread and not to provide all the details in the title..   There is additional room lower in the form for a detailed explanation underneath the question as you discovered when you added your additional sentence above.

Have you considered joining the TT Advantage plan?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901492-what-s-the-advantage-of-turbotax-advantage">https://ttlc.i...>

But be aware if you sign up for the Advantage annual subscription now, it will start with next year's 2017 product, not the 2016 product.   You'd still need to make a purchase for 2016.

Try again 

..............look at the picture below to get to the CD/.Download page

Yep..it looks very similar:

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

and the tiny little blue horizontal arrow could be inferred as pointing to what's listed there.

Every year the fist landing page you get to is ALWAYS the Online program since it is the biggest money maker ... be smarter than the marketing slugs ... remember to look for the Download program page instead ... always look for drop down menus no matter what site you are on ... the bargains are usually hidden.

Better yet don't buy directly from Intuit ... you can find the programs cheaper at stores & quality Online retailers.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies