Solved: Since Joseph only worked a few weeks in January and grossed only $317, can I(Brenda), file for head of household and claim Joseph as a dependent?

Since Joseph only worked a few weeks in January and grossed only $317, can I(Brenda), file for head of household and claim Joseph as a dependent?

You cannot claim a spouse as a dependent ever, and HOH is for unmarried persons.

File a joint return (which is better then HOH anyway).   It does not matter if only one spouse had income, you each get an exemption.

Are you related to Joseph?  HOH rules are complex and the answer to your question depends on how you are related to the person.

he is my husband and have been married 10 years