haileycoggins199

Since all my tax returns show accepted and what I owe is being withdrawn from my account do I need to mail anything in?

LakeshaLO

If you e-file, you don't have to mail in anything unless TurboTax tell you to which it will be listed in your Filing Instruction page.  Please see this related TurboTax FAQ, Do I need to mail anything after I've e-filed?https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302289

If you chose the file by mail option in TurboTax, then you are responsible for mailing your tax return. The instructions for what to include and where to send it will also be listed on your Filing Instructions page.

To get a copy of your Federal tax return along with the Filing Instructions page:

1. Log into your TurboTax account
  2. Scroll to the bottom of page, click Add a State( you are not adding a state, this is just to get in the right menu)
  3. Over to the left, click Tax Tools dropdown
  4. Click the Print Center
  5. Click the Print, save or preview this year's return
  6. Check 2018 Federal returns
  7. Select Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional)
  8. Then,click View or print forms, and the Filing Instructions page will be the very first page, read the entire page carefully. What you need to mail should be the listed under What you need to mail.

To get a copy of your State tax return along with the Filing Instructions page:

1. Log into your TurboTax account
  2. Scroll to the bottom of page, click Add a State( you are not adding a state, this is just to get in the right menu)
  4. Click the Print Center
  6. Check 2018 (name of your state) returns
  8. Then,click View or print forms, and the Filing Instructions page will be the very first page, read the entire page carefully. What you need to mail should be the listed under What you need to mail.