Shouldn’t you refund one TurboTax Premium price to...

Shouldn’t you refund one TurboTax Premium price to me? I was incorrectly charged for two. x-xxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx. Russell Morrison

Please use the link below to get contact information. Refunds can only be issued by phone agents.

Click here.

My email is [email address removed].  A similar problem last year. I bought a copy of TT P online last Fall when I received notice by mail and email. When I finished my taxes last night I was charged $140????

You only need to purchase 1 product to file your taxes, either a desktop product or an online product, but not both.  You may be purchasing both when you only need one.  In any case, contact support to this issue resolved.  When you speak with an agent, be sure to get clarification on what products you purchased and which product you need to purchase to avoid the problem next year.