Solved: Should I have been able to add medical expenses to the federal return (was not an option) to then populate the nj return?

Lynn2653

Should I have been able to add medical expenses to the federal return (was not an option) to then populate the nj return?

The medical expenses should have been entered on the federal return and were not (how do I get them onto the federal return) so that they would automatically be imputed into the nj return.

Go back to Federal > Deductions and Credits > Medical, and enter them there. They will then carry over to state.