bruin0910

Should I file for my very small business? Can I deduct shipping costs? Amazon seller fees (advertising)? Desk purchase? Is it worth it? I've only been in business for 2yr

Carl

You don't get to choose if it's "worth it" here. The IRS says that if you are self employed, then you are required by law to file a return for the first tax year you are "open for business". It doesn't matter if you have no income that first year either. When self employed all business income and expenses (such as ad and shipping fees) are reported on SCH C as a physical part of your personal tax return.

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live