Should I do more? Just got email saying e-file was rejected. Knew that so sent in paper return, got my refund and also sent first 2019 est payment. Paper return accepted?

big4lgwf

Why does Turbo Tax email me if My paper  return was accepted?
big4lgwf

Thanks DoninGA ,So, DoninGA, what do I do?

If you received the federal tax refund then your federal tax return was accepted, approved and the refund issued.
Depending on how you paid the 2019 estimated tax the proof of payment will either be your cancelled check, your bank account statement for a direct debit or your credit card statement if paid by credit card.

TurboTax has no way to know when or even if a tax return was mailed to the IRS or State.  TurboTax receives no information form the IRS or a State concerning the status of a mailed tax return.