russelljones2224

Should I be able to continue with my deductions, on the mortgage interest section the continue button does not continue?

After entering the Mortgage Loan 1/1/2017 balance, clicking on continue simply high lights that amount and will not continue.

That section of the program is not fully operational yet and won't be until sometime in January so revisit that section later.

SteamTrain

.........that has been reported.....and here is the workaround:

When entering a Home Mortgage in Desktop software, W10.

......a zero is not allowed for the 1098 box 5 during the interview.  It must be a real $$ amount or left blank, otherwise you cannot continue to the next page. (i.e do not enter 0.00) 

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*