wajihamasood

Should I add the Gross income or the Net income for Lyft and Uber when they ask to enter income without a 1099-MISC or 1099-K

Uber did not provide me with a 1099-k or 1099-MISC, I received a "tax summary"

JulieH1

You should enter the gross amount.

After the "enter income" question,  you will be asked to list your expenses which will be deducted from whatever you put in as income.  If you enter the net, you will be deducting the expenses twice.

JulieH1

You should enter the gross amount.

csteinmetz92

with the tax summary how do I enter that income there isnt a 1099-misc or a 1099-k but I dont know where i need to enter it.  Can you help me with that