Yes. If you made at least $400 in self-employment income it has to be reported on a tax return.
To get to Schedule C in TurboTax :
1. Go to "Business" at the top of the screen
2. Select "Continue" then "I'll choose what I work on"
3. Select "Start" next to "Business Income and Expenses"
4. Proceed to enter your business information and answer the interview questions
5. When you get to the "Your Business" page: Business Profile, Business Income and Expenses, Inventory/Cost of Goods Sold etc., this is Schedule C
In the income section skip the 1099-misc entry screen and enter all your income in the General income screen ...