Seem to stuck in a never-ending electronic nightma...

d-b-goodman

Seem to stuck in a never-ending electronic nightmare. All I need to is feel sure it's filed and exit. Got Help?

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Sign onto your online account and the status of the tax return will be displayed - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

robp59

What if you can't get past step 3 because it keeps requesting updates to the My Info section?

Click on the REVIEW tab to see what needs attention. 

robp59

Nothing needs attention. It seems concerned about My Info, but it doesn’t flag any of the information there as problematic.  

Try clearing your cookies and/or switch browsers. 

If that doesn't help then contact TT support tomorrow for help ...   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632