turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ahoyt

Getting this during fged review "Some values are too large and have caused calculation errors.

but no other info to correct? what should I do?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ahoyt

Getting this during fged review "Some values are too large and have caused calculation errors.

I have no car info entered. How do I find the issue

?????
DingnengW
Returning Member

See the comments and answers from this similar question: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4586198-check-this-entry-page-w-some-values-are-too-large-and-have...>
It may have to do with what you entered incorrectly on a 1098 form.
ahoyt

I looked through the 1098. Didn't see anything obvious. It's difficult to tell where the issue is. Can someone help me identify where it is? I paid for Turbo for fed and state and I'm now stuck and can't file.
DingnengW
Returning Member

There was an issue where "Some values are too large" error is generated while trying to file or checking your Return using Smart Check.

This error was displaying when there are zeros entered on the Car and Truck Expense Worksheet for miles driven.   

This bug was fixed in an update last year. Please rerun the Smart Check again.

If you do have a car with 0 miles entered, try to remove it.  

If you are still getting the same error, try to save and exit the program.  Then start the program and get all the updates if there are any offered.  

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies