See my prior question and the answer. I had my daughter send me their TurboTax created Tax return, it is correct with box selected indicating she can be claimed by other

Since it was accurate and does have selected that my daughter can be claimed by someone else as a dependent, and it is also Married filing separately.  So no issues on the return, and mine is correct as well. 
So why was my return rejected by IRS?  What do I need to do to submit my return now?

Please keep all the discussion of your problem in one thread. Do not post separate questions about the same issue. It's too confusing and hard to follow, and hard to see the whole picture, if information is scattered in multiple threads. If you want to add more information or post a follow-up question, add a comment to your original question.

This thread is closed.