mymailva

Second-round stimulus only calculating $2,400. Payments are $1,200 for each adult and additional $600 per child. I meet the requirements for full payment, what's going on

No.  Only the first round was 1200 for single (2400 for married).  The second round is $600 each for everyone.

See IRS question 1 here,

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2020-recovery-rebate-credit-topic-f-finding-the-first-and-second-econom... 

It says.....

• the first Economic Impact Payment was $1,200 ($2,400 if married filing jointly) plus $500 for each qualifying child you had in 2020; and
  • the second Economic Impact Payment was $600 ($1,200 if married filing jointly) plus $600 for each qualifying child had in 2020.
mymailva

Thank you for clearing that up!