Says I need to fix federal return. Takes me to fix...

Says I need to fix federal return. Takes me to fix box 12. I put 0 in that box because that is what is on my W2, why won't it accept that for my state tax?

You are saying that in box 12 on your W-2, there is a zero? With no letter? I wonder what your employer meant by that.

Call your employer to see if there was supposed to be a letter (A, B, C...) with a dollar amount there.

If not, then remove the zero from the W-2 that you input into TurboTax. The zero in box 12 doesn't make much sense, and with no letter it doesn't make any sense at all.

Note that the letter "O" (as in Ocean) is not a valid code, so it's not that.

On W2?  Sure it's not a 1099R?  Box 12 on a W2 isn't about state tax.  Box 12 on a 1099R is for state tax.

My information is from a 1099R. I have put the 0 in Box 12, and it still tells me to fix my problem. I have taken it out, and it tells me to fix the problem. I can't e-file until it is fixed. So what do I have to do. I am so upset about this. Not only do I have to worry about catching a virus, that might kill me. Now I can't file my taxes. I have already paid for everything. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!