Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Sales and Use Tax

How can i catch up my sales and use tax if they are behind for my business?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

Sales and Use Tax

Hi myte1,  You can reach out to your state department of revenue website for sales and use tax forms and FAQ to become current with your filings.


Hope this is helpful!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings