Review my numbers before I submit payment

We cannot tell from your post what version of the software you are using.  And what numbers do you want to review?  Your TurboTax fees?  Your federal or state tax due?  The income amounts you entered?

Also please refer to Case:[social security number removed]

Thanks,

Kevin

I want to review Federal and State numbers.

@KJMurrin Sorry---this is the public user forum.  We have no access to your account.  That case number is meaningless here.

What are you trying to do?  

@KJMurrin Are you trying to set up a live review of your tax return with TurboTax Live?  You are not posting from "Live" so we cannot tell.  If you are using online TurboTax Live:

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time  Monday- Friday

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

You should always review your return before filing.   You can preview the 1040 or print the whole return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-f...