turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Reject reason: F2441-022 - If filing status of the return is Married filing separately and Form 2441 is present in the return, then 'EligibilityRequirementMetInd'

H&R block was awesome, turbotax you lost a loyal customer. Booo.
jimnorcia

Reject reason: F2441-022 - If filing status of the return is Married filing separately and Form 2441 is present in the return, then 'EligibilityRequirementMetInd'

Based on this thread I just filed with H&R Block and had no issues. TurboTax, you lost another loyal, 8 year customer. Peace.

I just filed for the 4th time in 6 weeks and it was ACCEPTED!! Let’s hope it works!!
c647134

I had the same exact issue and after 4 separate times of being rejected, my return has finally also been accepted!
hornbymd

Looks like the patch has finally been implemented, because after being rejected 4 times between Feb and March, I filed on March 29th and I was just notified that is has been accepted, finally.  I didn't need to make any changes from what Turbo Tax originally has me fill out.
chenss7

I submitted again on Thursday 3/28 and just got notice that my return was accepted at 3:10 p.m. today. Finally!

Same here  Submitted on Thursday 3/28 and were just ACCEPTED at 0306 pm.

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anon-19

Attempted for the third time today and just got the acceptance email now!
zirjkelbm
Returning Member

IRS accepted and state is pending. E-filed  one week ago. Rejected March 17th.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies