aspencercma

Refund advance qualifications?

This is my first time using Turbo tax to do my taxes. I have been doing my taxes myself for about 15 years. I decided to do them here this year so I could get a refund advance. I am expecting a tidy sum for both my federal and state refunds. I am wondering why I would not be given the option to receive the refund advance? I have not completed the filing process yet as I have read that you can not use the advance option after your taxes have been filed. Is there something I am missing in the fine print that would disqualify me from receiving the refund advance offer? If so, could someone elaborate. It seems pretty deceptive to advertise being able to get an advance if its not being offered. I have also already paid for my taxes on turbo tax for this year. 

Refund advance qualifications?

Sorry--but if you already e-filed it is too late to get the refund advance loan.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

aspencercma

Refund advance qualifications?

No... I have not e-filed my return yet. Just hoping to understand what if anything I need to do to qualify for the advance before I do e-file.