jasminenicole18

Received rejection code REJ002. Should use Turbotax to refile I am afraid. Said it was internal rejection and that i should look over schedule C What should I do?

EbonyL

You can follow the instructions listed in the following TurboTax FAQ for help regarding this situation. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2615570 

thescubapro

Same reject code here, however NO EXPLANATION OF THE PROBLEM. On my third submission now. About to go to H&R Block. 

JohnW222

Please be on the lookout for an email from TurboTax -- it'll display the address TurboTax@Intuit.com.  Once you receive the email, just follow the specific instructions on how to apply the fix.

See the TurboTax Help article What is REJ002 - Internal Reject? for more information.