Solved: "Received 1099-MISC this year in my wife's name, she passed away in 2015, do I put it on my tax form?

"Received 1099-MISC this year in my wife's name, she passed away in 2015, do I put it on my tax form?

Yes, include the income from Form 1099-MISC on your tax return. Since this was associated with a utility coop, be sure you enter the income in the same box as it appears on the 1099.

Was this income for the current tax year? or for a prior year? What filing status did you use last year? Was this income for a shared business?

This year, generated when I change the name on the local phone utility account (utility is a coop).Last year I filed as single.