Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I need to amend my 2021 and 2022 tax returns. When I tried downloading both years separately using the link that is saved on my hard drive for each year, the complete file does not download for either return. What is the issue and how can I correct t... read more
daviddixie6100 ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 14m ago by VolvoGirl
cannot get out of last question on household?
vissible23- ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 24m ago by CatinaT1
My mortgage lender needs my full 2022 1040 form, when i go to print/download the document, it only shows 2 pages on my 1040, however when i do the same thing for 2021 it shows all 9 pages which is what my lender needs. How can i access all 9 pages of... read more
seanvector7 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 27m ago by CatinaT1
Why did I not know until I completed my taxes that I owed $209? I called and then told to pay $138 but $69 is correct and what I should have paid.
mbandromeda ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 31m ago by CatinaT1
Following the instructions at the link below, using TT Deluxe 2023 Desktop to enter the information from a 1099-S for sale of a second home doesn't work at present. Step 4 in the instructions:4. On the Did you get a 1099-B or a brokerage statement fo... read more
phil525 ‎Posted February 18, 2024 | Latest post 43m ago by DoninGA
What are some common missed deductions? and when is itemizing better than taking the standard deduction?
Ataxfiler2023 ‎Posted January 24, 2024 | Latest post an hour ago by K67
If I filed married jointly with my husband, and the house is in his name and we itemized, does that mean he gets the entire refund of $4,000?
Deondre17 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
Hello, I am entering my Backdoor Roth conversion in TurboTax for 2 IRAs —> Roth IRAs (each $6500) this year for myself and my husband. Usually, the ending value of all IRAs on Dec 31st of the prior year is ZERO on my Forms 5498, but this year - I hav... read more
TaxDocMama ‎Posted March 18, 2024 | Latest post 3 hours ago by bugmenot
9d5db868b20c ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies