turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I am behind the deadline to file my taxes this year to my knowledge so I’m unsure if that’s why I received the email. I intend to file today.
nave547382 ‎Posted 46m ago
I’m still waiting on my taxes to be file can you let me no did they get submitted yet
Deval3 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
When you print or save your tax returns, TT has a "Federal Tax Return Summary" section on an introductory page with these figures on it: Adjusted Gross IncomeTaxable IncomeTotal TaxTotal Payments/CreditsPayment Dueand...Effective Tax Rate How is "Eff... read more
TurboLover2 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
what files will turbo use for next year on new macbook to merge info
ohiogirl-cinci-r ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
9d5db868b20c ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
We live in Tennessee and acquired some hefty medical bills after the birth of our child. We applied for financial assistance through the hospital and were granted 100% assistance based on their criteria (they paid the bills in full). We never receive... read more
csully ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by csully
If I filed married jointly with my husband, and the house is in his name and we itemized, does that mean he gets the entire refund of $4,000?
Deondre17 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
By what date, should the average person file their taxes, federal and state, through turbotax?
elfretz ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
chuntutiu ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
How to report Reset Home Market Value in TurboTax with Community property with right of Survivorship? My spouse passed away a few years ago. I have the market value on date of my spounse died from the realtor. I am having difficulties entering all th... read more
zeishinkoku2020 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies