Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
La forma de envío es por cheque y en el estatus de tus taxes sólo aparece que fue aceptado la solicitud pero no enviada o aprobada
alex-zedfue-outl ‎Posted 37m ago | Latest post 37 seconds ago by Bsch4477
ykim163474 ‎Posted 12m ago | Latest post 11m ago by DoninGA
Turbo tax is supposed to automatically generate this form, but it only brings me to a page asking for an ECN (exemption certificate number)
gassdogg ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 26m ago by JulieS
Turbo is giving me this error which is odd since TT should have transferred it over right? For context, I moved from NY to CT on 4/1/2023 and and am now a resident of CT. Worse of all, I can't access IT-203 from Turbo at all so can't adjust even if I... read more
aE ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 37m ago by DMarkM1
Hi, I completed backdoor conversion at Max. and I found there is earned interest in TRA ( I am using Fidelity).The earned interest is $2.04.I am wondering what should I do with the earned interest.I can't convert it to Roth IRA because of limitation ... read more
koonsup ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 40m ago by koonsup
I'm not understanding
winnie1956-- ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 59m ago by DoninGA
In Other Income Taxes Paid , the program is determined to assign $65,676 to State Mandatory Taxes, and it won't allow me to say that I never asked for an extension nor pay later. This is a new issue, and it is increasing my federal tax liability. Ver... read more
Frustr-Urgent ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post an hour ago by CatinaT1
I am primary earner with my husband as spouse. I have retirement plan, my husband does not. My husband thought when he entered that his spouse had retirement he was referring to me, not recognizing I had already entered it for me. Now it looks like h... read more
The Superwoman ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post an hour ago by JulieS
I paid my taxes in full and they are still billing me.How can solve this
pambaar ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by TomD8
I file my taxes as Trader and my income is uneven and I only know about full taxes and estimated payments by Aug/Sept as I have to file late due to K3. My overall tax payments were little more than estimated tax (110% of last year tax) but to un even... read more
sam992116 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post an hour ago by Vanessa A
Alert emails from turbotax/idnotify tell user to access alerts via turbotax login, but this no longer works.
kismet99959 ‎Posted December 18, 2023 | Latest post 2 hours ago by nbbeach-gmail-co
In the Step-by-Step process for Investment Income - Stocks, Crytocurrency, Mutual Funds Bonds, Other the Summary heading is "Available Now" for 2023. After updating/verifying the 200+ transactions it does not change to a dollars amount as in past yea... read more
Rhone07 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by tr526
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies